Monday, October 4, 2010

Paris, I'm in love.

I instantaneously fell in love with Paris the moment we landed in the Roissy Airport. It was love at first sight I suppose.

No words in writing can elucidate how breathtaking it was to be there. I will everlastingly embrace those lovely memories deep in my heart and in print of course as I am trying to compile everything in a scrapbook which I never ever had begun. I will find time for that soon.

But for now, enjoy the photographs that I took myself. Here are my favorites.



Who doesn't fall in love with the Eiffel Tower???


You must be a fool if you take a trip to Paris without having to taste the famous "French Onion Soup", which by the way tasted really good.

Here I am posing in front of the world's best Macaroon - Laduree.

I tell you... This is divine. The Taste is just heavenly great!

And you wouldn't want to miss The Louvre, wouldn't you?


The Sacre Couer Basilica. So many people outside but how few goes inside to pray. Sad truth.

The Notre Dame Cathedral. Quasimodo, where are you?

One of my favorite churches - The Madeleine Church.

The Arc de Triomphe. This was built in honor of Napoleon Bonaparte.

Some friendly French men at Montmarte.

The home of Vincent Van Gogh.

Cool gal.

Can't get enough of these lovely Vespas.

The Concorde Square.

When in Paris, take the Hop on, Hop off. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...