Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lovely Corners.

Do you have that favorite place in your home that somehow gives you pleasure by just staring at it? 
I have to say that our home has so many lovely corners unnoticed and some taken for granted by us. 
I wish someday, my husband and I will have a home to ourselves with lots and lots of lovely corners. I will definitely make sure of that. I cannot wait as a matter of fact. 
These are snippets of our humble abode one boring night.
 Antique Lamps are the most classical piece you can ever own or have. It never runs out of style and grace. It's pretty when lit up or even just as plain as a hanging decor. 
 Not really a corner but I like the sight of this especially at night.
 A Capiz Shell Lamp. It stands around 4 feet tall. It is locally made and if ever interested please contact me. 
Dashing in red if I may say. It is gorgeous. 

Do you have Lovely Corners that you are willing to share? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...