Tuesday, December 8, 2015

To my little wildflower on your 3rd birthday.



Happy 3rd birthday to our first born! 
To the love of our lives.
To our little sunshine.
To our feisty girl.


To our dancing queen.
To the one who rocks the house.
To our little wildflower.
To my always extraordinary girl.
To the one who makes me laugh like no other.
To my partner in crime.
To my little angel.
To the one who finishes the icing on the cake only.
To the only child who prefers purple-colored icecream over chocolate.
The one whose voice stands out, literally.


To the one who can never stay put.
The only one who can make my heart jump when she goes running around barefoot.
To the only 3 year old who talks about having boyfriends and Bieber.
To my warrior and gladiator of some sort.
To the smartest little being.
You who takes up all the space there is, figuratively.
You, whom for always will be my baby and my little girl...
The one, whom I will always carry through. 
Happy birthday my dearest Julia! 

Oh how I love you so much! 
Daddy and I loves you to the moon and back! 


Dance the day away little girl! 

Love,
Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...