Wednesday, May 4, 2016

To my sweet Sabel on your 5th month.

Dearest Sabel 

It's been 5 months since you gave us joy in this world. 
You have grown so fast my little chum chum. You are going to be a big girl like Mama. Your strong arms and legs are like those of true-born athletes. You have what it takes to become one, someday, Daddy, Mama and Julia will support you all the way.


You've been nothing but joy to us. You seem to lift my spirits up every time I am weary. You somehow know how Mama feels given that you always see me in my different moods. Thank you Dear Sabel for understanding me! For understanding how it is that at times I must really have to put your sister first than you. Someday, Mama will tell you why, it's not time now, you're too young to comprehend. But for now, I just wanna thank you for understanding her as well. I can see already that you look up to her. Each morning, she's the first one you look for besides myself. Just simply the tone of her voice would make you squeal with delight. Your smile looks so beautiful every time you see her coming at you. You adore her the most and for that I'm thankful. 
Every morning Julia looks forward for your playtime where Mama places you on the bed with her by your side. She cuddles you with so much love and sincerity it makes my heart melt. 
You have been enjoying play time because now you can finally pick up toys by yourself holding it close and shifting it here and there. Your strong grip is something. People have been amazed on how strong you really are.



You are starting to eat your vegetables and Mama is so happy. I pray you will love your vegetables. I pray you'll grown healthy and smart.


You are a happy child, Sabel. 
You're always beaming with love. Your sweet smile has caught the hearts of many. 
Just like your sister Julia, your eyes twinkle every time you smile. You make Mama's blues go away. You make heavy days seem lighter. I thank you for that.
Thank you for giving Mama your purest smile always. 


I love you to the moon and back my sweet baby.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...