Friday, August 12, 2016

On your 8th month...

Dearest Sabel,

Now that your 8 months old, I can definitely and proudly say how beautiful you've blossomed to be. 
You carry yourself with complete calmness that I for one am envious how a baby can do such thing. You respond to all qualms of the world with your biggest and sweetest smile thus melting the hearts of many especially mine. I really pray you will forever remain that way.

You smile to your sister's gentle voice and you always let out a loud chuckle when she cries, perhaps in your own little way that's how you comfort her.

You gave us quite the scare this month when you got sick for a span of two weeks. You have fever, cough and colds all together. Still, you were the calmest sick baby I've ever met. You were as patient as I needed you to be. Thank you, Sabel for showing me how to extend my patience in every little way you can.

Before the month ends, you've grown two bottom teeth. You look so cute when you flash your smile and your teeth comes to display. 
You've become the master crawler and I am always delighted with your skills and how adventurous you are. You never fear danger and I do hope you'll always be careful. When you stand and let go of both hands, my tummy gives me a funny scary feeling and yet you burst up in smiles and laughter shifting my mood yet again. 

Always be our sweet girl and please don't grow up so fast...


I love you always,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...