Saturday, June 25, 2011

Vintage Find.

I have a goody bag. I went to a very cozy store called Things from the USA here in Ormoc City. I knew who the owner was because she is my Mama's friend and I always see her since I was a kid. She had so many wonderful vintage pieces. Her lamps was pretty as ever but I just couldn't afford it plus, it won't sound so good if ever I find myself spending too much when my wedding is bound to happen in 3 months... Oh my. Time flies.

A soap dish. It's a lovely ornament as it is.

A candle light lamp. White and Dainty. This I can afford, but those hanging Lamps, I can't. I wish I could, someday...

A nice and sturdy Candelabra. This is a perfect Vintage Find. It is kinda heavy. I now, have a couple of Candelabras from different vintage shops.

This is my favorite from the bunch. It now rests on my bathroom beside my sink. In the old times, they would actually wash their face or their hands through this. How lady like must have been those people from the old times.

My Vintage collection grows and grows. Like love, it grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...