Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Land of Smile.

Things that caught my eye in Bangkok, Thailand.


I suppose this men in orange-colored robes are monks or some Buddhist Priest. I really don't know why the color orange, there must be some beliefs associated with it. I see some men wearing the same outfit in Guam 2 years before.


The Floating Market. You literally ride those little boats and shop 'till you drop, I suppose.


Fresh fruits on sale.


One of the best things I've ever had in Bangkok was the Mango Sticky Rice. My good friend Nadine had posted this wonderful dish in her Facebook and I can't stop thinking of it that I had to find it there, and so I did. :)


A picturesque old Elephant. I love Elephants already. They are so huge yet precious. This was taken during the Elephant Show. We rode the Elephants too. It was an amazing experience.


Snippets of Bangkok at night. This bridge was so beautiful all lit up at night.



Bangkok at night time.


One of the many temples in Bangkok.


I wish I had heard of this bells clanging - but I didn't.


I love the roof design of this temple which I learned was made especially for the queen. Very dainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...