Friday, May 20, 2011

Sherry's Strawberry Cheesecake.



Sherry's Strawberry Cheesecake.

My co-intern from Guam and turned out to be one of my closest friends now, Sherry, has made me a perfect indulgence to welcome back my Sweet Tooth. As you all know, I remained sweet less (abstained) for 40 days for the whole period of Lent. It was sort of my way to sacrifice, and plead to God to answer my prayers. And oh, for the record, he did answer some. :)


Sherry was so thoughtful and kind enough to bake for me her Strawberry Cheesecake.
And so, I called my beautiful cousins to gather one afternoon and be with me as I indulge in to this heavenly dish.


My cousins and I agreed and came in to our conclusion that Sherry's Strawberry Cheesecake was a total hit amongst us. It was perfect. She wasn't stingy at all with Strawberries. It was sweet and tangy and creamy. :)


Thank you Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...