Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hydrangea.

I find myself always looking on to this beautiful flower that sits on my coffee table every morning when I wake up. It soothes and calms my mind. It takes me somewhere peaceful. I wish it won't wilt nor dry up but it doesn't happen that way.

This is one of my favorite flower. My Lola Rita would call it Millions and I grew up thinking that this flower's name is actually Millions but it is not. She used to have a very beautiful garden filled with Lerio and Hydrangea.

There's something about having fresh flowers inside your bedroom. It doesn't just make your room look pretty but it also creates a warm and cozy place for you to sleep and relax.

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...