Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nostalgia and a Teapot from Vienna.

My good, old friend Ethel came to the Philippines all the way from Vienna, Austria for a short visit. She made it and found a little time to see me while I was busy fabric shopping in Manila for my wedding.

I met Ethel during my 4th year as a Student in Cebu. She was crazy. We had all the fun in the world. She has been a really good friend.

Ethel and I.


I am so proud of what she has become now. She is a strong woman. She is still skinny as a stick and funny as she has always been. She was very generous and thoughtful that she gave me so many things. She has given me my "Something Blue". And above all, she gave me a Vintage Teapot that I really really love.

It reminds me of how My Lola Blanquita would drink her coffee when she was still residing in the old house and I would spend Saturday Mornings there. Her tea cups resembled much like this.

Pretty as it can be.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...