Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Beautiful Home.

During my recent trip to Manila, my godmother Tita Jackie, invited my Mama, my Mother-in-law to be and myself to a lovely dinner in her very beautiful home, not to mention the sumptuous meal she had prepared for us, she has been a good cook according to Mama. My Mama loves her Potato Moussaka dearly that she had her made it for dinner.

I met two of her lovely friends too, one of whom gave me a Novelty Teapot, another one for my collection. I will do another post about her House of Collection which is amazing in so many ways soon.

Tita Jackie is such a gracious host. Her home was filled with so much spirit and positive energy. Her house smells like Citronella but that wasn't the scent she used. Her bamboo trees that surround her entire house makes you feel you are heavily guarded and calm. Her water features around the garden gives you a soothing feeling, you can just melt away...

Her collection of Burmese Dancers, Brushes, Paintings are so wonderful to look at, makes you want to collect them too. She got all of her precious items from her trips to Beijing and Hongkong. They look so nice, I tell you. I just love her home.

My favorite painting inside her lovely abode.

This corner houses her telephone booth. So warm and cozy.

It was indeed yummy!

Forget me not's Dulce de Leche Cheesecake. I have to admit I wanted to eat more, but I am controlling myself.

The smartest dog I have ever seen in my entire Life. His name is Spike. He sits at the dinner table like all of us did steadily and he waited until he was given a bite.

Tita Julie was also amazed by this doggie's talent.

The Brush Collection and counting...


Her coffee table all lit up.

Treasure Chest. Oh how I love these too.



The Citronella-like smell comes from this burner.

I wanna go back and eat that Cheesecake.

Thank you Tita Jackie for being a great host.

2 comments:

  1. Please tell Spike to please teach my doggy Zoie how to stay put :( So cute how he sits :) he should wear a tie! a bow tie! he has better table manners than some people i know hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. He has BETTER Table Manners indeed. :) Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...