Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cake and Confusion.

Here I am again, bravely anticipating for the months, weeks and days ahead. It is awfully and excitingly near all together. I cannot believe that in a few more months, weeks and days, I will be united as one with the person whom I fell in love with not simply knowing - almost everyday.

Looking at the bigger picture, my wedding preparations has been amazingly okay. I know stress comes uninvited day by day but somehow, the whole thing has turned out to be bright and sunny.

I just got back from a recent trip to Manila and today I am going to Cebu to accomplish my wedding chores. I hope I get back home feeling productive and fulfilled. Oh, how I love to write and daydream about my daily tasks in Manila but I have yet to pack and sort my things, empty my bag that hasn't been touched for days, and get myself together.

Time will come that all I will ever do is scribble into a tiny notebook about what stories I could possibly share in this little corner of mine. That day will come.

And as I write this entry, I am confused. There are just too many choices. I am currently looking for the perfect cake for my Pre-Wedding Celebration.

A little help would mean a lot.

My First Choice.

My Second Choice.

And lastly, my last choice.

My Pre-Wedding Celebration is Floral Themed but still it is Formal. I just adore simplicity so much that those huge and fancy cakes don't excite me at all.
Just saying...


2 comments:

  1. Hello! Very smart & delicate choices. I get confused too but I would love to look back that 2nd choice cake years after with great sense of content for its simplicity & substance. Just sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! :) Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I am looking for somebody in my hometown who can make gum paste of peonies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...