Wednesday, August 17, 2011

All in the thoughts of Pink.

My wedding is just around the corner, 2 more months to be exact. One thing I am very much excited about is that my cousin Tina and I are planning to put up a little Sweets' Corner with almost everything in shades of pink and blue as these two colors are our motif.



I wanted to serve this Pink Lemonade during cocktails but we have decided not to pursue cocktail hour anymore. There's just too much going on already.

I have always been fascinated with everything in Pink. I used to have my bedroom wall painted with pink and had my curtains come in pink as well. My cousins would oftentimes call me gay in our native language because of how I carry the color pink all the time.

As we speak, I have my Pink Moleskine and Pink Pen beside me waiting for it to be touched in a jiffy.

Today is one of my free day. I finished my baking chores yesterday. There's so much to do and I don't know where to start. Perhaps I will start scribbling on my notes now - on my Pink Moleskine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...