Friday, August 12, 2011

Heaven at Calea.

I dream of someday owning a place as beautiful as Calea. It is a sweet tooth’s delight to visit this wonderful realm of cakes and pastries. I love how the owner has put into reality his or her touches and all the modest niceties that contain the place. Sometimes, I think it has me written all over it. It is just so nice. I could stay there forever.


I love the Cornflower colored door. It looks like the entrance to an old castle. It also has a shabby finish which I totally dig in.

The sight of this mouth-watering cake display leaves me in total awe and I only have high-praises for the owner whoever he or she is.


And perhaps my favorite thing in the whole cafe is this white-bricked wall and a yellow lamp fixture on it. It looks so chic and shabby all together. Oh how I love it. I wish I could take one home.

A part of the wall is adorned with this white framed beauties. I love it to the nth level.

I also love the extra size lamps that hangs above each window side table. It looks so warm and romantic at night.

White Chocolate Cheesecake. This was recommended to me by cousin Franco. I love it. The flavor is full and creamy.

The Imported Chocolate Cake is a must-try. It is decadent and rich. The caramel filling is just so good.

Tiramisu. Always a classic accompaniment to my Cappuccino. It is light and tasty.

As I write this entry, I already am proud for my 4 types of Cheesecakes. One day, I will have 10 kinds. Someday...

Calea is located in Bacolod City in these following branches:

Calea Branches:

  • Calea Lacson Street (beside L’Fisher Hotel) – main branch
  • Calea Robinsons Place Bacolod
  • Calea East Block

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...