Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Better Together.

My favorite shots and more of our Pre-Nuptial Photo Shoot or to some - Engagement Photographs.


An old car became a beautiful and outstanding art. Thanks to our photographer who has such impeccable  taste. 


Thank you to my sister-in-law Lucy for this lovely floral dress.


Fresh and vibrant.


Hard to get by this shot but we made it through and it was all worth it.


I am in love with Classic Pieces and so as my love for Vintage things here and there. I am wearing my Mama's old wedding gown. 


Lovely. 


This beautiful house has been called "home" by so many people. This is where my Father grew up and I have vivid memories of this house. This day was nostalgic and easy. 


Some would say, The Notebook, some, Somewhere in Time. I say, it's just us. :)


The old Serafica house.


Candidly awesome.


Thinking of turning this shot into a postcard. 


At my grandfather's ranch. Another nostalgic day. 


Under the tree. You never know how many young and young at heart couples have kissed under this tree. 


And yes - he can carry me. 


I love this shot. 


Running freely.


Kissing.


Again.


Heart. You have my heart.


Walking by...


Sunset with you. 

1 comment:

  1. Aylavetttt Ric! It's soooo exquisite and classic jud!
    -Norina-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...