Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thoughts before 2011 ends...

Thoughts before 2011 ends...
~Last February, I had my first USA trip. It was a memorable event for this year as I was warmly welcomed by family and close friends living there. Then you realize that time becomes so short when you feel that you are about to go back home. Oh well, though my trip was short yet I am still thankful for the gift of friendship and the gift of family. 
~On the same month - I got engaged.
~On the same month - my close friend Joana tied the knot with her long time boyfriend JR. 
~April came and then the whole world was all glued to their respective TV screens as they tune in to The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. I am proud that I am wed on the same year as they were. On the same year Prince Rainer of Monaco married Charlene Wittstock. My bridal head dress was inspired by hers. 
~I turned 26 on May 21st and decided to live a happy life - no matter what!
~Got addicted to Stamps and made Cards and Bookmarks out of it - Thanks to Juliana and Lucy. 
~Discovered so many good treats that aren't so good for the hips - The Goose Station, Mamou, Pastillas from Ormoc, Shortbread Cookies, my love for Cheesecakes and the list goes on and on.
~My closest cousin Iana gave birth to a baby boy named Zavier Matteo. 
~My close friends Maan and Tina gave birth as well. Maan to a baby boy named Zachary Lucas and Tina to a baby girl named Janina Lucy - all of which are my godchild - and yes, the list goes on and on as well. 
~Got married on October and life doesn't get better than this feeling I have. 
~Went to Honolulu for our honeymoon. We soaked up in the sun in the long stretch of Waikiki Beach. Ate all our stress away. Shopped a lot. Visited Pear Harbor and felt how it must have been for everyone who died, fought and survived. 
~Cried a lot. 
~Putting presents together for Christmas is just around the corner. 
~I am officially a Cookie Monster. Same time last year I made 1,800 cookies all for christmas orders. It is a happy and therapeutic thing for me as the kitchen is one of my comfort place. At the end of the day, I am drained as ever though. 
~Can't wait for Christmas...
~Still counting my blessings and feeling grateful for everything that the great Lord has bestowed me with. I will continue to share and help as long as I have and I can. 
~And will continue to radiate positivity within to have a better disposition towards life. 
~Pray. Hope. Don't worry. Will still be my battlecry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...