Monday, January 9, 2012

Remembering Kane.

It's one of those days when you sense the smell of misty grass upon waking up thinking that over the field, in a vast landscape of greenery would be your favorite horse just wandering around like a king watching over his kingdom... 

But when you rise for that wide morning stretch, you realize that there is no king, no horse wandering around elsewhere, rather, you realize that it was merely a daydream, nothing more, nothing less - but slowly coming to reality, or maybe not.

I once owned a horse I have chosen to name Kane. He had a medium frame and he had the strongest muscles I've ever seen, more like he had been through so many battles. He had a white diamond-shaped feature marked on his face and a golden brown hair that radiantly shines when sunlight glimmers upon him. He was a good horse. He ate gracefully and I petted him gently with ease over the years.

We had joyful rides and I would like to believe he recognized me for that.

I miss him today and everyday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...