Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today, life hands me lemons...

Today I woke up with high spirits thinking positively that I can do and will do the Master Cleanse now. It's today or never. I will try my very best to instill discipline and focus to be able to get through the cleanse. I wish I can make it to the 7th day at least. Ten days seems to be so long for me although I know of somebody that made it through the whole process of 10 days. Oh Lord, please help me...

So far, as I write this, I just finished my Salt Solution and now I am sipping my first glass of the Lemon Cleanse.  One must fully understand the being of this process because there are others who will never really fathom why such thing exists. 

I will update you all whenever I get through all of this or not (hopefully it won't happen).

For better understanding please read through The Master Cleanse

2 comments:

  1. Go RIC! You can do it! Let me know how it works out for you.. I might try that soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mai! :) Unfortunatley, I didn't survive. During the afternoon of my first day, my migraine attacked me because it was hunger-induced na. :( Boo to me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...