Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Cheese Pimiento

Homemade Cheese Pimiento.


The very first time I’ve tried Cheese Pimiento was during my college days in Cebu. I would have it for snacks with very soft bread and coffee. But this particular one was just store-bought. The second time I’ve ever tried it was just last year, during our holidays in Manila. There was overflowing of gifts from friends of my in-laws and amongst all that belonged to the food category, there was the Cheese Pimiento.

I remember it was a Saturday afternoon. There was hot bread, particularly hot pandesal in the kitchen waiting to be ambushed. We all gathered in their lovely dining place and had a snack attack. There was leftover spam, which was steamed just because it would taste way better than the fried one and it was tasty, less oil and just yummy. I tried a bottle of Cheese Pimiento from what came to be a pretty neat packaging and smothered a teaspoonful into my hot bread and oh, a slice of spam too. The taste --- oh was just oh-so-yummy. I had another piece lest the spam and it was so good.

My homemade Rosemary Crackers.

What better way to pair up the delicious spread than to make yourself some homemade crackers. I am so happy with the outcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...