Friday, January 8, 2016

To my sweet Sabel on your 2nd month.

Your beautiful face filled with happiness.



Dearest Sabel,

You are now 2 months old, and how wonderful is that?
You’ve grown so big and have outgrown your sister’s baby clothes now. By this time, you are wearing clothes that she regularly wore when she was 1 year old already. You are such a big girl, Sabel!
Each passing day, I give thanks to the Lord for the gift of life that he has bestowed you, and all of us with. I look at Julia and then I turn to you and thank God and the heavens above for gracing me with such precious angels.

Each morning is Mama’s favorite time of the day as you smile at me from ear to ear. Your beautiful smile melts my heart and takes the blues away to a far away place. Your sweet and gentle coos and laugh is so cute it makes me giggle. Your loud cries at dawn that wakes Daddy and Julia up keeps getting stronger now that you’re getting bigger. I actually am glad when Daddy wakes up by your loud cries. Please don’t tell him I told you so.

Your eyes are so sharp; they keep on wandering, never letting any corner pass. You’ve got the most beautiful nose I’ve seen in the longest time; it deserves a major award. Your long and slender-like fingers move with grace even in your 2 months of age; makes me want to believe that you are refined and much more feminine than Julia already is.

You are a baby that sleeps peacefully amidst the noise the day brings. You are good like that. Your face radiates humility and peace. I pray to God that you will be like that all the days of your life.

Your favorite time of the day must be during bath time when your face lights up with beam and pride and your hands and toes are strongly moving. I cannot simply wait to watch you grow up. Mama is enjoying motherhood because of you and Julia. Your sister and I are so excited to play with you soon.

As I bathe you, your sister Julia is my assistant, my helping hand as she essentially insists on taking part of it. And like I always say, I pray you’d be the best of friends. You must have each other’s back at all times.

Always be our joy, Sabel.
Please keep all the smile coming for it never fails to complete my day.

I love you to the moon and back!

Love,
Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...