Saturday, January 9, 2016

Thank you 2015.

Thank you 2015.

Thank you 2015 for all that you had been.
Thank you for giving us a splendid time in Manila.
Thank you for making me get back in shape and for allowing me to run.
Thank you for giving us another bundle of joy.
Thank you for allowing me to relish and enjoy my pregnancy.
Thank you for the time well spent with my daughter, bonding with her when her nanny was gone. For that, she grew and blossomed like no other.
Thank you for the gift of family and for the ties that bind us all.
Thank you for the easy delivery and even it was hurting after, still, I am thankful.
Thank you for a beautiful baby girl.
Thank you for my other beautiful girl who just turned three.
Thank you for the joy that Christmas season brought to us all.
Thank you for making me realize what joy it is to be able to give to others, be it big or small.
Thank you for all the calories gained. All of which that stayed on the lips and for always remaining on the hips.
Thank you for the gift of being able to create something yummy in the kitchen, for being able to bake again.
Thank you for the bright lights and classic Christmas songs that never gets old.
Thank you for teaching me more about life and for letting me live.
Thank you for the gift of peace and mending hearts.
Thank you Dear God for everything.




Thank you for my girls! My squad.


Thank you for allowing me to experience joy in giving to others. 

Thank you for all the calories! My Chocolaty mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...