Thursday, February 4, 2016

Goodbye Chesi!




Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, For the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 9:14

Julia has lost a cousin and a playmate but then heaven has gained a beautiful angel to watch over us all. 

Her funeral yesterday was beautiful. My heart is full as I feel for her parents. Julia insisted on coming as she wants to say goodbye to her too. 

I told her that Chesi is now an angel to which she replied, "oh Mama! Jessi is in heaven now because she has wings."
From a 3 year old, I rest my case. I need not explain. The thought is there and I wouldn't want to change a thing. She calls her Jessi by the way...

Good bye Chesi!
Please watch over your Dada, Mama and Ate Meya. Pray for them and pray for us too.

We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...