Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Always a charm at 10 months.

As I sit in this cozy bed covered with floral cottony fabric, I smile. Here you are, so huge and asleep, like a bear - my cuddly bear. You look so peaceful with eyes completely shut. Not minding the chaos everyone is creating outside. It won’t be too long when you will be joining them too. 

Oh Clara, as you turn 10 months old, I cannot help but feel a tad scared of what’s about to come. You will turn one in two months! I cannot imagine I have three girls. Sometimes, I have to remind myself that there’s three of you. You, the littlest one of them all, with not so tiny fingers anymore. Huge arms and legs like a gladiator and a face so angelic and precious. 

I am so proud of you for persevering the art of crawling. You can now crawl but you aren’t a fan of it. You like it more when you’re being prompted up to walk. 

I love it when you start to mingle and how happily you react to strangers. 

I am now slowly planning for your first birthday and still am completely clueless on what it is going to be.

I sometimes tell myself how great your journey is from coming out way too soon and looking all so precious and fragile to now, being so chunky and huge. I am so proud of you my love. 

It won’t be long now, you will have your very first Christmas and shortly your first birthday. 

Thank you so much for always being happy and charming! Thank you for always cheering us up with your joyful energy. And thank you for always keeping up with your sisters even though they smother you up with so much warm hugs, kisses and love.



I love you always,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...