Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Teach them kindness.

There was one particular day that I decided to whip up some snacks for the front liners who are working hard at the back of the house (figuratively speaking). Just because they are situated in laboratories that doesn't mean that they don't risk their lives everyday as they come to work. 
I really don't take photos of what I do just because I don't want to seem like a show off of some sort.
But this one day, when Julia decided to help me with the corned beef and egg sandwiches, I was entirely drawn to her message. I grabbed my phone and took a photo of the last batch she was making so I can properly document it.


No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. 
Aesop


I teach my kids kindness amongst others but I do not dictate what they must do everyday.
I told Julia to write To OSPA Medtech's, From Julia, Isabel and Clara like I always do when I send them snacks.
Her note this time was not so short.
She made this little notes too that really swept me off my feet. 
She tells them to be kind as well. 
I smile and laugh at the thought of it. 
I tell them to be gentle and kind always, and here she is spreading kindness in her own little way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...