Thursday, July 22, 2021

At long last.

So, this is love. 
Our little boy has come along. 
Love that expands more than my heart can ever hold. Love that knows no boundaries and no limits. Love that simply grows each passing day. 

My dearest Julio, as you turn one month old today, I want to thank you for being an answered prayer when we asked God to give us a baby boy. You are the exact replica of your Daddy whom I really love.

And though you came into this world surprising early, you braced for one swift of a ride when life's greatest adventure welcomed you straight on. You are a mighty warrior and a fighter and for that, I am a proud Mama. 

And just when I thought that being a Mama of 3 girls know what love is all about, then someone like you - so tiny and precious comes along to remind me just how big love really is.

I love you more today than I did yesterday, Julio. 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...