Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another day.


It has been my second day off to date and my day was very well spent. Let me tell you why...



I watched the movie Valentine's day with my friend Tedi. It was a very nice movie. It's all about LOVE. You must watch it.




Perfectly Brewed Iced Tea always works for me. This is one of the drinks I missed when I was back home. Here in Guam, they brew their own tea, most of the restaurants use Oolong Tea from China. They make a syrup which is 1 part sugar and 1 part water and they bring it to a boil after which they allow it to completely cool off. This is what they use as sweetener for the Iced Teas they serve. It's refreshing with a slice of Lemon as well.






I went to Sheraton Hotel with my friend Tedi. My friends initially discovered that there is a STARBUCKS outlet in Guam. Thank goodness for that! Well, there are few decent coffee shops here but nothing beats Starbucks for me and for most people I know.




Our server. His name is LOVEJOY. How often do you hear or even encounter a person by a name like his'? I was blown away. His parents must have been so in love.





I had Caramel Frappucino. It was good! Tedi got Caramel Macchiato. He said it was good as well. I am sure we will be returning there anytime soon. They don't have much choices but it's alright at least we've got Starbucks on Island.



And so I went home and fixed myself a little dinner. I had everything, it was just a matter of putting everything together. I had CHEESEBURGER. It was a happy meal. And speaking of that, I will be posting more of the happy meals I created at my tiny kitchen soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...