Monday, February 15, 2010

My house is not a home.


My house is not really a home. For the very reason that I don’t feel at home. Despite the fact that I am trying, getting there somehow... When my comfort zone is ultimately nearby in all corners of the house then possibly I can say, I am home. But my boyfriend tells me that this is just a house because my home is in Ormoc. He is right in every way.

But still I am lucky and grateful that I have a living space. I have a functional kitchen, a decent dining table and chairs, a tiny living space, 2 bedrooms and a small bathroom. And oh, I do have a small patio and a garden. The garden needs a little work to make it lovelier, and I will work on it before long.

And so here are some snapshots of my home, my house rather. I am now using my new camera, my new-fangled baby, a Canon 500D. Many thanks to Lucy and Richard for helping me out on my camera.

Welcome to my Nipa Hut, my fragile hut...



My sliding glass door leading to my patio and garden. I open it every morning as I love the feel of air inside the whole house.



My kitchen space. I do a have a refrigerator. A big one. And I have one cooking pan and this tiny pot. That's it.



My dining area. I got these rooster place mats at ROSS, my favorite store. There so many other things there that I've been wanting to buy but they are just my wants and not my needs. There's a very big difference between them.


My living room. I wish I could put an indoor plant on the left corner and a flower arrangement on the coffee table. I wish.


My tiny bathroom.


My bedroom. This is my favorite spot. Well, of course I am here almost all the time. I wish I had a pretty lamp shade. But I am still working on that, finding one...



My window. This is what I see every time I wake up. Light fills up in my bedroom through this window.



My closet. These are the only clothes I brought along with me. Meaning I should wash often...

I will post pictures when my house will be my home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...