Wednesday, February 24, 2010

THANN.

I went to the mall (there are only 3 malls in Guam to date), and I gladly came across this store that had a very pleasant smell that my body has sort of commanded my brain to go inside and not just pass by, and so I did.

The sales lady is a real-talker. She blew me away with all her free treatments and trials she managed to perform on me. And I liked it, I really did that I bought a trial set. I've never tried Organic Products on my face so this is my first and it better be great or else...

THANN is a range of natural hair and skincare products formulated from botanicals, derived by combining the art of natural therapy with the modern dermatological science. It is made in Thailand.

Bold
I bought these trial set. An Oatmeal Facial Scrub, a Toner made from Jasmine, and a Rice Extract Moisturizer. I am just finishing off my moisturizer and after which I will be purchasing their Rice Extract Moisturizer and their Shiso Collection of facial and body products. I can't wait!





Visit their website at http://www.thann.info

It's not available in the Philippines though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...