Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Wall.

I sense that WALLS like battlements enclose their own stories. It’s eerie that I may possibly have thought about that so but it is how it is. I walked into this wall in a parking lot. I was immediately fixed to its insignificant colour and charm. Don’t get me off beam as I am not insane. I am just fascinated in this ordinary thing that in some way finds itself magical in my very eyes.

Perhaps this wall had a cheerful story for it made me leap for joy.







*Where can we find happiness? Happiness is not found in a tranquil life free of storms and tempests. Real happiness is found in the struggles we undergo to realize our goals, in our efforts to move forward.*

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisaku Ikeda: Life is a struggle, and ultimate victory is only decided in its final chapter. That is why it's important not to grow conceited in victory or become disheartened in defeat. Those who keep pressing onward toward a goal with tireless patience and persistence win in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I will treasure that. :) Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...