Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Praying for Peace.

The slowest of times makes you want to drop down on to your knees and clasp your hands, bringing them close to your heart and plead to God of the busy days ahead that is yet to come will just go smooth.

Perhaps some are praying for rainfall, for the drought has much affected their harvest, the bread and butter that are roughly going down, not for too long I hope.

Maybe some are praying for the sun to shine, for the cold has made them numb inside and out. Just a little warmth, more like a complete and tight embrace is fine. Just a little dose of sunshine...

Some people might be praying for love to move towards their way. For all we know, maybe it just had passed them by. Too late I must say... But worry no more for it will just happen. Love happens.

Some people are praying for their wishes to come true because they had just shattered their dreams away, gone with the cold wind on a hot summer’s day.

What are you praying for?

I am praying for PEACE.

Peace of mind, body and spirit

More so peace for the dreadful days to come, nobody knows what unerringly is going to happen. But for sure it will be hideous, as always. It could be better but it could be worse too.

Times like these remind me that there is a God. He listens.

So let me begin now, for its now or never at all...

I’m falling down to my knees, clasping my hands, bringing them closer to my heart so He will know what’s inside...

Can Peace reign on May?


Imagine all the people
Living life in peace.
You may say I'm a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us,
And the world will be as one.
John Lennon

2 comments:

  1. thank you in! :) the world you have there is such a chaotic place. i am in paradise now but all my worries are focused at home. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...