Thursday, April 15, 2010

Life on Tuesdays.

-->
I literally have life every Tuesdays. It’s the only day of the week that I have the entire day for myself. It’s my day off. The rest of the days are like dead. And because I am a very morning person, working at night is the greatest torture in the world for me. I am just dysfunctional past work. I simply die in my soft white sheets right after making my nightly report which I email my boss on a nightly basis. And then I wake up and all over again thinking, it’s a brand new day, same old routine...
I always look forward for that very day when I can go to the beach, eat wherever and whatever, and just relax. My boyfriend would always say that I should rest but I don’t want to. I have this thought that whenever I am off, I should fully spend it outside and not just sitting, waiting, wishing I had gone out mode. Otherwise, I will realize by the end of the day that it was another day wasted. For some reason, that has lingered into my mind ever since last year. I mean what’s the point of having a day off and just spend it lousily on your bedroom, staring at blank and just do nothing. It spells a capitalized boredom all over.
So, on Tuesdays I decided to just have fun. Since it’s almost every Tuesdays that I get my day off and so if my friends are also free then we all decide to hit off the beach or watch a movie and eat out and do just about anything...
Here are some snippets of a lovely Tuesday...

I have to get my golden tan back with the help of these.
Men in Speedos...

Hilarious!

My friend JL. She looks like Phoemela Barranda.

Tedi Mary.

Sherry Berry. So fresh, vibrant and happy in love.

I wish...

I could have one of these too. It'll be a little flower.

Simply me.

*What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.*


8 comments:

  1. HAPPY TUESDAY Maria Rita Blanca Larrazabal Serafica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hafa adai. I'm in CA

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... really? and what is your name? how come you know Guam's famous greeting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. JT. I wouldn't know the greeting if it was not famous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello JT! :) Some people doesn't even know where Guam is, or yet even that it does exists. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you been to Tarzan Falls? How was your Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't. I haven't to any falls here nor I have went trekking yet. My tuesday was alright. Not as fun as this post though. I will post some pictures of it soon. How was yours?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...