Sunday, April 24, 2011

Monday Afternoon.


My darling whom I hate and love both at the same time, who makes my temperature rise high and low, who makes my world stop and go, who makes me laugh and cry all together, who is addicted to Fish and Chips and who eats a favorite food until he grows tired of it - this is our Monday Afternoon.

At the boardwalk of Sabin Resort Hotel. He said, he would love to wake up to this view everyday, I say, that is possible... You never know.


Oh how we dream of having our Wedding Reception here but the problem is that we cannot predict the rainy days, we don't want to take a great risk of having a party here. But it would really be lovely here at night.


Soothing as it can be. Reasons why I love Ormoc - The bay is just beautiful.


Fresh Pineapple Juice. It's the most healthy drink on top of my list.

Seashells. Oh how I love them dearly...


An old whiskey bottle is transformed to be a lovely flower vase.

Sabin's Fish Burger. I never grow tired of Fish. I love it. Julio is currently making this as one of his favorite, second to Fish and Chips.

Fries. Oily but good.

And how pretty it is when it lights up at night. I wish I can take this home with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...