Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Bridesmaids Dresses.



So, I am in my planning mode and one thing is for sure - I've got this design for my lovely bridesmaids. :)

Mine will be a surprise.

I get stressed out a lot nowadays and it is because of 2 people whom I won't make mention anymore. I will get by.

It's almost 30 days of being sweets and meat free and I am so proud of this accomplishment - it's my 4th year already.

I have been trying to lose the weight I gained when I was in California. Oh my... It is just so hard. I am trying my very best.

Oh... I already booked a photographer and a videographer. That was an easy task.

That's all for now. My internet has been crazy, how I hate it so much. I will try to write as much as I can and rant about my feelings from time to time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...