Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Most Fabulous Vintage Find. Ever.

When I was in California last month, my Tita Maite (My Mama’s sister) took me to a flea market. I’d like to consider it was some sort of a vast anything-goes bazaar. We went to the Rose Bowl at Pasadena which was a stretched drive from where we were staying. I was animated with the place and how many people convey their old and new items for sale. Name it, they have everything



I personally went looking around to stumble upon nice teapots but to my dismay I found nothing that would fit my price array. But low and behold I found something that would perfectly contest my teapot collection. I found 2 sets of teacups at a reasonable and despicable price. Actually, I felt a little bit of guilt as I bid to the lowest that I could get and used my charm on this funny guy. Well, whatever it was, it worked. Bought every single one for a sum of $10.00.


I also came to pass across vintage jewelry that was so timely and precious to me. I found a blue Cameo belt buckle which I will transform soon into a lovely pendant; and I found the traditional and classic coral Cameo which was a little bit smaller. Cloud nine. I have a thing for Cameos and I got all my Cameos from special people and from special trips abroad.




So far, this has been my most extraordinary vintage find ever. I am in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...