Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Crazy Monday.

I was horrified by some news I received last night as I return home from the whole day-garage sale that I was tending to. It is harder than it is. Living in a cozy home filled with lots of negative energy is extremely hard. I can just rant all I want even into the wee hours of the morning but still - everything remains the same, not changing, not even for a little bit. It is crazy and somehow I have learned to live with this. Me and my little sister Marki has so much positive energy with us in our bedroom as we chat and get caught up in laughter and fun but it ends the moment we step out in our colorful rooms and then anguish embraces us, well to me maybe.

I am ranting. I know.

So I prayed to God this morning as I am hopeless. Let there be peace in our home. And I read a few lines in the Bible and then I felt a bit fine. At least.

And so I am sharing with whoever reads my blog - my resting place (the only) and hoping you will like the photographs of my Monday.

How meek and gentle this little flower is? I wish our home was as gentle as this.

The dragonfly whom I never saw fly.

The beauty of the sunset always makes my heart smile. It never fails to do so...

I wish I can tell you that my day ends like the sunset - smooth and longing. But it didn't.
Oh well, I don't want to rant anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...