Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Boracay Adventure.

Me and my boyfriend Julio together with my cousin Melissa went to the lovely island of Boracay to attend the wedding of Julio's college buddy. Oh how nostalgic it feels being there once again. I could live on an island forever...

My favorite subjects...

The newly wedded couple Euan and Nats.

Julio and I.

My gorgeous cousin Melissa.

Can't get enough of sunsets as always...

Oh how peaceful it is...

Takes me to the movie Somewhere in Time...

Ride.

Our Tour guide.

Hues of blue.

And so many kite boarders...

2 comments:

  1. ..hello. very beautiful pics of Boracay you have in here. makes me wanna go back there again although i was there just over a week.;) can't get enough of Boracay i must say.

    you might know someone, a friend of a friend, who's wanting to have their own wedding in Boracay it might help them to check out Zoe Mei Resort: http://www.wix.com/zoemeiresort/zoe-mei-resort they offer Boracay Weddings on a Budget ;) thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...