Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Calories lately.

Calories. Must be everybody’s most wanted past time. It has been raining these past few days and I must say, I am not a fan of it entirely. It makes me sick.

But because of the heavy downpour, I was practically home bound all the time. I did complete some few things like - I finally finished my Europe Trip Scrapbook, I finally had printed pictures for the frames that I bought many moons ago, I am almost complete with my lovely things that I am putting together for my Guam friends and more importantly I replaced my poor printer with new ink set.

And because of that rain, I am being called by my favorite spot – the kitchen and there I was experimenting again and again. And I will continue to venture in this experimentation of some sort... Calories indeed!

My Chocolate Cake. It is covered with Dark Chocolate Ganache and some sugar coated pearl ornament. My boyfriend said it was good but needs to be more moist. I will experiment some more for that. My friend Sherry tells me to try adding sour cream. We'll see what happens.

My Polvoron. It tends to break easily but it is already good as it is. I should have put some more butter to keep it hard. Soon, soon, soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...