Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holidays are gone.

So, how did your Holidays go? Mine practically seemed to pass me by so quickly I couldn't even embrace it for too long. I had a glimpse of it somehow so its all fine.
I was really busy with my homemade goodies to sell. I had fun doing it but it boils down to being so dead tired in a days time.
I officially made more than 2,000 cookies by HAND. yes, take note by hand. It may seem awful or stressful but mind you, I enjoyed every living moment of it, with good music to accompany me by, everything went well.
I somehow made every little thing that I planned for happen. Well, not really all of them...
And now, I enjoy sipping my Jasmine Tea surrounded by my 2 nephews Joaquin and Martin and my youngest cousin Zoilo who celebrates his 2nd birthday tomorrow. I can say that pretty much I am bored but I shall make time for whatever mischievous things that I am looking forward to explore day by day.
For instance, I plan to make my little veranda transformed to a sweet garden. It will be my resting place. I plan to plant all sorts of flowers and anything nice to beautify my space. I am excited for them to grow. Oh God, please let them grow...
I am also looking forward to finish my scrapbook. The one that I made in honor of my Europe escapade, I will finish them soon.
My cross stitch patterns has been resting in the closet for months now, I have yet to bring them to life one of these days.
I am looking forward for my friend Joana's wedding sometime next month. I am thrilled to be in Manila once again.
One day at a time I shall conquer all of these things that flashes randomly in my head.
For now, I would rather enjoy my Tea and watch how these kids ransack our house with mud in their little boots.
I think its all because of the rain... The sun hasn't shine on us for dayssss already. It annoys me. I hope the sun will shine tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...