Thursday, January 6, 2011

My December Story

This is the totality of my December Story...

Our lovely Christmas Tree at home. You have no idea how it came up to be like this and how many days my Mama declared it finally done.

My boyfriend Julio and I at New Year's day lunch at my Tita Teling's cozy home.

My family. My sister Ina is missing as she is working on duty at a hospital in Cebu.

Probably the only firecracker I will ever hold.

Full moon at its brightest one cold December night.

Fireworks lit up the sky.

I relaxed at Crimson Resort and Spa for a night. I was in awe with the place.

I finally made my Red Velvet Cupcakes which my cousins and nieces loved. I am mighty proud of this accomplishment.

Can't get enough of Jasmine Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...