Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dreaming...

It's been a week and a day since I have been in a complete bed rest. I eat most of the time in bed too by the little table Jules set up for me. Most of the days, I eat alone in the bedroom. Sometimes, I wonder if I could just go out for awhile and get some sun. I am pale and when it does happen, I look sickly. 

Today, I dream of having my meals outdoor, out in the sun, or simply out where there's a breath of fresh air.  

Dreaming...




This would be my favorite. It would be nice to take a book and just lounge on this wooden chair with Sweet Tea in tow. The view is just spectacular.

Dreaming....

2 comments:

  1. i love the 1st one! =) keep your posts coming girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot GIrl! :) I am so bored! I can't wait for your Cebu post. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...