Friday, February 10, 2012

A shabby chic Friday.

Today, I visited all the lovely blogs I could ever find because I was superbly bored during my 4th day of the complete bed rest my doctor has advised me to do.
I feel like a whale. I’ve been lying down all day, all night, sitting up proudly when food comes around delivered. I feel helpless but there’s really nothing I can do. So, that’s it, I sleep and eat all together. I am now a whale...
I am trying to divert all my attention to the TV screen that’s been on 24/7. Because if I don’t, I’ll probably binge on food, on sweets – that I am staying away from. If I had it my way, I’d be munching on chocolates every now and then. Oh goodness…
Aside from the TV screen, I look for any beautiful things on the internet – today was all about shabby chic finds. I find myself gushing happily about how lovely the shabby themed houses were. Wishing that someday, our house would be as pretty as theirs.
But I came across to this lady from London named Rachel Ashwell. She is awesome. She has the best shabby chic taste ever. Below are some photographs of my favorites and current wish list from her website. 

Who doesn't love florals? I specifically love this pattern. I wonder if the husband would like to lounge in this kind of sheets?
A lovely flowery shade.
A multi-purpose table. Can be a buffet table, or simply transform this into a dresser. 
Mugs.
Dessert plates.
A beautiful dream catcher. This one will be too easy to make. DIY soon.
Dining table. 
Lila Chair. 
Lila Lounge Chair. It would be nice to have this in a balcony or in a sun room. 
A very well-lit chandelier. I love it!
A ruffled hooplike lamp shade. Very shabby and fresh.
Note Cards.
Lovely Ottoman.
A pink chippy table. 
I would love this mirror on a very spacious walk-in closet. 
Ruffled Teal Tablecloth. I love this too.

You can visit her at Rachel Ashwell
And she has a blog too Rachel's shabby blog
And believe it or not, she has a Bed & Breakfast too situated in Texas, please visit her B&B site at The Prairie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...