Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Let Go and Let God.

As I write this, I am 5 weeks pregnant and was just advised to have a complete bed rest for the next two weeks. I seem to be agitated by thought of such rest as it very disheartening on my part - As you may know, I spend my days quite productively almost all the time or so I would want it. I wake up early, have a full breakfast with coffee by my side and start my day, may it be baking, painting or a simple exercise that needs to be done, and at times accompany Jules whenever I feel like it to the farm. 

Today - everything will change. 

No more coffee for starters (I survived by the way for more than a week already). And no more salty foods and sweets, the later being the most tedious amongst all the don'ts. And I must not forget - the bed rest and all the medicines I must take to hold the precious one in place.

But how can I dare complain? I am blessed more than ever. I am truly grateful that the Lord has blessed Jules and I a little bundle of joy (being so little that it is still called a sac). 

Today, I will need prayers and for all the days to come. Praying to God for a safe and healthy pregnancy. 


Please pray for me and for the tiny one growing inside of me.


I will Let go and Let God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...