Thursday, February 23, 2012

Little one.

Staring at space.

So much to say but words won’t do justice. Let’s begin with – I am sad.
Some days are bright and sunny and some would just go gray and weary.
A lovely bloom stands out perfectly but soon it will die and wither.
There’s a storm that destroys everything but like every storm, it will pass.
After the rain, there’s always a rainbow.

I do not know where I am going at this.
One thing I do know is that I have faith.

I know in His perfect time, He will bless us and reward us again with a bundle of joy and I know when that moment comes, the sun will glow and beam like gold.

I will not dare ask why. Because I know that He has His very reasons. For whatever the reason is, I still say that we are lucky. We’ve been blessed. We will be forever grateful.

My heart cries out and bleeds for the loss of our precious one but I know deep inside that he or she will be watching over us like angels do for always and forever. 
                                                                                                                              
We love you our little Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...