Monday, August 6, 2012

Au Naturale.

I am stuck in bed for pregnancy health reasons. I started my cross stitch craze during the first few months but eventually gave up on it, I found it too boring and sad. I also am putting all the photographs of our Pre-Wedding Ceremony and finally am 99% complete. 

A month ago, I got my Martha Stewart punchers from the States. I decided to give it a go as I tried making paper decors from scratch until I finally put together a beautiful bookmark. I came up with this Color Palette as my very first ones. Brown, Cream and Simply White. I used Brown Folders and Cream and White-Colored Board Papers. My essential tools are as follow - Scissors, Ruler, Pencil, Glue Stick or Double-Sided Tape. 

Up to this very day, my bookmark craze hasn't gotten over me and my time. I am in awe of almost all my creations as if I am marketing these lovelies or what. I am simply making them out of boredom and am planning to give it away to cousins and nieces who are still schooling to somehow inspire them as they flip the pages of their books and what not. 

Here are some of my Au Naturale Creations. Inspired by the Trees and Autumn Leaves. 







What do you think? 
Life simplest pleasures in a bookmark.

2 comments:

  1. I will forever be inspired when reading Ric, because of these! :D I placed all your bookmarks in my favorite books. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mal! :) I am overjoyed to hear that. :) I have some more here pa. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...