Thursday, August 23, 2012

Floral Envelopes.

With all my bookmarks and other knick-knacks on hand, I finally decided to create a nice packet for them essentially for gift giving and others.

I plan to give all my cousins and nieces a piece or two of my handmade bookmarks so as to inspire them with school or even just to remind them of me while reading a book on a hot summer day.

All you ever need is a nice gift wrapper and your power tools (scissors, ruler, pencil, glue stick or a double sided tape) and a pattern for the envelopes that you will be crafting. I made an outline to house the size of my lovelies. You can also find envelope patterns and templates online but it is always nice to create something on your own, it gives you a sense of fulfillment afterwards.






If only there was a decent craft store in our city with lots of pretty things, I can make more of these envelopes. These wrappers are from Cebu and Tacloban. Hoping to make some more soon. Please let me know if you want a template like mine. I can send you a scanned document for stress-free cutting purposes.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...