Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Flowers.

Early Morning Dew.
Baby Antorium.


I was out in my Father's house one early Sunday morning looking for anything new in his garden, I always love to do this most especially in his home when there is always something new to watch out for. I was out at the back when I caught a glimpse of the colors that well, attracted me to go near it. I remembered my grandmother who had so much love for orchids and flowers. I miss her everyday and when I saw the colorful blooms, I missed her even more. My father came up to me and told me that these plants never tire. They are flowering every now and then. At the back of my mind, maybe my grandmother is watching over these lovely plants. Thank goodness I had my camera with me so I started taking pictures.
Shades of Purple.


Shades of Yellow.

Shades of Orange.

Shades of White and Purple.

Always take time to smell the flowers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...