Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Happy Rainy Day at the Farm

My sister initially planned an outing with my cousin but because of our super easy schedules, we pulled it off right away for the next day's lunch picnic in our grandfather's farm which was a 20-minute drive to where we were residing. I asked my boyfriend to tag along of course. Not much plans were set as it was like a cowboy getaway. Back when I was little, me and my cousins would always look forward to summer time, when all of us would pack our stuff and head our way to the ranch for an entire week. It was heaven for us!
Our Festive Lunch was served in Banana Leaves that was just picked right before we ate. I love flowers. And I managed to grab an empty wine bottle from one of the rooms and placed wild roses inside it. It's a happy sight for me.


I love this picture taken on top of the hill by my sister. We are actually resting our foot on a giant stone that is situated on top of this hill long before I was born.

I just love flowers. They seem to make a bad day not-so-bad anymore for me. And how lucky I was to capture a bee on top of it.



There goes a favorite site of mine. Memories of my childhood comes in and goes at the same time


How often do you see something like this? How often or never at all?


A photograph of my sister and I. Happy days. Just like the old days. I love her rain boots. Well, I don't have one. Must get one soon.





I love this picture of me. It looks classic to me.


We never went home without having to watch this lovely sunset that hid beneath the fog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...