Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thank you.


Its always great to give thanks for the many and wondrous blessings that we had during the past year. So, here I am thanking Him for the blessings and the gifts that he has showered me. Here goes my thank you list in random order.

Thank you for the carefree days. It was always fun.





Thank you for the gift of smiles. It never fails to brighten up my day.



Thank you for the gift of love. Thank you for the almost 4 years of joy, sadness, and just about anything. Thank you for giving him into my life.



Thank you for the gift of friends and friendship. As I meet new ones who are just awesome, the old ones have remained there, true and warm.






Thank you for the gift of laughter. I strongly believe that "Laughter is always the best medicine." Laugh often.



Thank you for the gift of life.




Thank you for all the answered and unanswered prayers. Now I realize that we may not always get what we want but what is right for us.



Thank you for the great and awesome year! Looking forward to another year, another beginning, another journey yet to discover...



As I have two sets of parents, what more could I ask for?
I'm just grateful and thankful for the gift of family.





Family comes first more than anything else.


Thank you God!

I'm looking forward to more awakenings of the gift of life.



Rica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...