Monday, March 15, 2010

Around the Island.

Here are some photographs I captured when me and my friends went around the Island of Guam, well, the South of the Island only. I love this island so much for it reminds me very well of home.

Here are some of my favorite photographs all throughout my lovely day...


I love trees. I have some nice snippets of trees all throughout the years. This particular one was taken at Talofofo. It reminds me of the horror films like Blair Witch Project, The Ring and etc...




I love this spot as well. I unfortunately cannot recall where this was. But this was built in honor of those soldiers who passed away during the War. This is where I saw one of my favorite quotes scribbled on the old sign which lies on the grounds - "All gave Some, Some gave All".




My friend Sherry who by the way takes really nice photographs took this of me. I like it so much. During this moment, I wanted to just go ahead and take a little swim, but I for one was too careless not to bring my extra clothes. Sigh.



At Jeff's Pirates Cove. How I wish I could take these hammocks along with me. I can just sleep here all day, or just simply lounge with a good-read book and some Iced Tea - I'm good to go.




Sherry and I lost in wilderness.




This path leads to somewhere scary for when I took this picture I could hear gunshots. Perhaps they were hunting for some wild boar or maybe they were killing somebody, you never know...




Inarajan. One of my favorite places in the Island.




Extremely strong and huge waves are simply eye catching. I could stare at them for hours...




This spot reminds me of The Lagoon in the cartoon movie Peter Pan. Its definitely like a mermaid's lagoon. Do you ever wonder if such exists? I personally believe that they do.





At Merizo. The purpose of this thing was that soldiers would hide at this little space awaiting the arrival of their enemies on the seas fronting them.




At the end of our road trip, we went to Sheraton Hotel to indulge on some coffee that we all miss. It's not as good as Starbucks in the Philippines but it is fairly good.


*All gave Some, Some gave All.*


3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures!!! i miss blue skies and body of water...we are still in winter eventhough its the middle of March already, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Where are you staying?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im based here in Germany :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...