Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Wonders of Lee Kum Kee.

I get to have one of my little dream come true - that is to be able to try living alone. It was a pretty tough start but I am okay now. More so that I cook whatever I want, I am craving, whatever it is that I feel eating (healthy or not) or whatever it is that I have.
Upon my Mama's knowledge that I was eating the likes of SPAM, VIENNA SAUSAGE, and INSTANT NOODLES, she got horrified. She said "you must eat vegetables!"

I know better I guess but the only thing is, that because I have been in a rush every time, I find comfort on the fast and easy things to make - everything instant.

To please my Mama and to be healthy-wise as well, I bought vegetables at PayLess Supermarket and also I found Lee Kum Kee. I tell you, it works. It's like a magic ingredient to make something really wonderful.

Let me tell you how it worked for me.


It looks magical isn't it?



My Green and Orange delight. Baby Carrots, Green Beans and chopped Garlic.



Blanch the Baby Carrots and Green Beans in salted water until al dente and until it improves it's color. Shock them in Ice water.


With only a little amount of oil, saute the garlic and the vegetables. Add a teaspoon of Lee Kum Kee Sauce or just about any amount to your taste.


Voila - It's delicious. Try it.

*Carpe diem - Seize the day!*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...